Thursday, June 6, 2013

Upcoming reviews

I am anticipating a few new items coming in this summer.
I'm pretty excited about some of the kickstarter projects I've backed.

First is the MiiPC
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2102024857/miipc-power-to-the-parents




and Parallela
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/adapteva/parallella-a-supercomputer-for-everyone





I'm pretty certain the MiiPC and Parallela ARM based super computer will be coming this summer as promised. MiiPC has already sent out request for shipping. Furthermore, sites like engadgets have already done some hands-on look.

Kickstarter can be interesting and it can be suspense-fully risky. I am still waiting for feedback from ZionEyez. People are pretty much writing it off as a scam. Forbes even wrote a piece on them.

I'll report back if I actually get anything.


1 comment:

  1. Hey there,

    You writing ability is very, very good. Although I feel that your talent is being wasted at blogspot, a site that has much less traffic as compared to sites like Facebook and Twitter. I suggest you move your excellent blog to one of these platforms for it to get the recognition it deserves.

    Regards,

    DC

    ReplyDelete